Master's Programme in Computer, Communication and Information Sciences
Department of Computer Science offers courses in seven Computer, Communication and Information Sciences (CCIS) majors:
- Acoustics and Audio Technology
- Computer Science
- Game Design and Production
- Human-Computer Interaction (new)
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Security and Cloud Computing
- Software and Service Engineering
The majors are related to all research areas of the department.
High-performing students from all majors can be selected to the department’s Honours Programme giving them a possibility to work part-time in a research group during the MSc studies.
The majors of Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science have also a competitive doctoral track where a limited number of top students can be admitted. Students selected to the doctoral track can have their studies tailored towards pursuing PhD studies and can start working towards a PhD in one of the department’s research groups already during their Master studies.