Software Developers / CS Researchers
We have a TEKES-funded research project that perfects automated software synthesis technology for a broad class of complex software systems, primarily in the Information Systems category. The project's next phase (carried out at Aalto starting in January) continues pushing the technology further, develops the first production-scale applications, and performs a detailed evaluation of the technology, in order to demonstrate its value to prospective clients and investors. The start-up phase follows in late 2018.
We are looking for persons with a broad and deep experience in software development and IT more generally, as well as AI technology experts. The skills we are primarily looking for are the following.
- excellent programming skills (experience in functional programming highly valued)
- programming language technology: compilers (front-end), semantics
- application experience: large software systems, databases, information systems
- constraint programming and optimization, automated reasoning
- logics, knowledge representation
- state space search, especially symbolic methods (BDD, SAT)
We offer an exceptionally interesting working environment in a cutting-edge A.I. project with an impact on future IT industry, and a possibility to continue in the start-up phase.
Starting date: January 2018
Screening of applications starts: December 11, 2017
Applications: http://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/1653/ and enquiries Jussi.rintanen [at] aalto [dot] fi.